Sunday 23 October 2011

End of event meme

Which hour was most daunting for you?


Probably between 1 and 2pm, when I was getting really tired, and nearly fell asleep. 

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?


Chime, Snuff and Daughter of Smoke and Bone are all excellent. 

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?


I only really noticed all the stuff going on on the main website after the fact, as I am a newbie, so I haven't really had time to see all the stuff that's there. So no real suggestions. 


What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?


Again, didn't really do much but read, but will absolutely check out the hourly updates next year.


How many books did you read?


Three and a quarter


What were the names of the books you read?


Chime by Franny Billingsley
Snuff by Terry Pratchett
Unclaimed by Courtney Milan
A quarter of Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor


Which book did you enjoy most?


Of the ones I completed - Chime, but Daughter of Smoke and Bone is the one that's gripped me the most.




Which did you enjoy least?
I enjoyed all of them, but if I had to rate them, I enjoyed Unclaimed the least.


If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
Didn't cheer, but the people who left comments on my blog were all nice and very supportive. I'll turn off comments moderation next year, so the comments appear right away, as well. 


How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? 


As long as my schedule permits it, I will totally be doing it again. I'm sorry I haven't before. 


What role would you be likely to take next time?


No doubt about it, I'd be a Reader. like this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment