Saturday 12 September 2015

Yet another Reading Challenge: RIP X

It's that time of year again, when it gets darker and colder and the Readers Imbibing Peril (RIP) Reading Challenge kicks off. This is the tenth year (my third, I think), and this year the challenge is hosted over on The Estella Society. The challenge runs from September 1st to October 31st and while I may be a few days late in signing up for it, I've already read a bunch books in September that fit in with the challenge. As always the challenge is to read books that can be classified as mystery, suspense, thriller, dark fantasy, gothic, supernatural or anything sufficiently moody that seems to fit in with the genres above. You can go to the website to see the various levels of the challenge - I will, as always be doing all three Perils, because let's face it, the genres in question are pretty much what I read all year.

Let the autumnal reading begin!

Artwork credited to Abigail Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment