Monday 4 January 2016

Full House Challenge 2015 Wrap-Up Post

The Full House Reading Challenge, hosted over on the Book Date, gave me a bingo card of categories to complete. In 2014, I enjoyed the book bingo challenge so much I completed two Bingo Cards. This year, because I burned myself out a bit on challenges, I did complete this challenge, but I sadly have no wish to take part in a similar one again in 2016. I completed this one on the 19th of June, and here are the categories I had to fill and the books I read:



Library book
OdinsbarnSiri Pettersen

Novella
TarnishedKnightBec McMaster

Author outside your own country
Visionin SilverAnne Bishop

Won or borrowed

2nd or more in a series
TheRuin of a RogueMiranda Neville

A top book of 2015 for you
TheMartian – Andy Weir

Setting that you now want to visit
FirstFrostSarah Addison Allen

Book by an author you really like
TradeMeCourtney Milan

Book set in the Northern Hemisphere
Allfor YouLaura Florand

Been on your TBR “forever”
Populærmusikkfra VittulaMikael Niemi

You heard about the book online
TheRoyal WeHeather Cocks and Jessica Morgan

Award winning
WillGrayson, Will GraysonJohn Green and David Levithan

Free choice
BigLittle LiesLiane Moriarty

Debut novel by author
DearMr. KnightleyKatherine Reay

Published in 2014
SayYes to the MarquessTessa Dare

Set in the Southern Hemisphere
Rock HardNalini Singh

First in a series
Shadowand BoneLeigh Bardugo

Published 2000-2013

Published pre-2000
Girl,InterruptedSusanna Kaysen

Type of book you rarely or never read

Published in 2015

A keeper
TheHook UpKristen Callihan

Outstanding hero or heroine
TheWinner’s CrimeMarie Rutkoski

Author new to you
StationElevenEmily St. John Mandel

You love the cover
UprootedNaomi Novik

No comments:

Post a Comment