Sunday 19 October 2014

#Readathon October 2014: Mid-event survey

1) What are you reading right now?
X Marks the Scot by Victoria Roberts. Thankfully, I'm nearly done.
2) How many books have you read so far?
Nearly two
3) What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of Read-a-thon?
Anything that isn't X Marks the Scot, frankly.
4) Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Had to spend much of hours 3-7 at my brother's having family dinner. Dealt with it by starting my reading earlier in the day, to make up for some of the hours I'd be missing, as well as reading every time I went to the bathroom and in the car on the way there. I'm pretty sure my parents thought I was being pretty rude, but I don't care.
5) What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How perky I'm feeling, even though it's 1 am here.


1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    How are you doing buddy? Still hanging in there? I’m cheering on you,
    you can do this!
    #Dewey #readathon #rahrahreadathon #TeamButler

    ReplyDelete