Sunday 18 January 2015

Reading Challenges 2015: Full House Reading Challenge

I was sad to discover that the hosts of the Book Bingo Challenge that I've so enjoyed for the past two years had decided not to continue, and so I had to go searching for something else in the same vein. Because it turns out that I really enjoy filling out some sort of bingo card.

Some searching brought me to the Book Date and the Full House Reading Challenge 2015. It's fairly simple. You read a book for each of the squares on the card. As well as the square that gives you free choice, there is also one "free exchange" allowed, if there is something in square that you really dislike. I'm going to try to complete the card as it is, but it's nice to know that I have an option to skip something if it's proving impossible to find something matching a particular square.

The card:





To complete the whole card, I will need to read 25 different books, so about half of what the bingo cards (of which I completed two) required. I hope I can manage without having to use the exchange option.

No comments:

Post a Comment