Saturday 27 April 2013

#Readathon 2013 Spring Edition: Hour five

Reading now: The Shadow in the North
Listening to now: Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
Pages read in the last hour: I worked out that the section of the book I listened to amounted to about 65 pages
Pages read in total: 331
Books completed: Maskeblomstfamilien
Snacks consumed: Bits of chocolate cream cheese icing

Tasks completed while listening to audio book - cake liberally filled with raspberry jam. Chocolate cream cheese icing made. Present wrapped. Card written. I won't be reading for quite a few hours now, as I need to get ready for the party that starts at 7pm. I will try to get some reading done when I get back this evening though. 

4 comments:

  1. oh i want to read Jenny Lawsons book and I sure wouldn't mind diving into that cake, it looks divine. Hope you keep up the productive reading/listening Dewey's day you are having! Here's my Dewey's Read-a-thon post if you'd like to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks DIVINE. Happy reading, I love the Sally Lockhart books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! I am rereading The Ruby in the Smoke right now! LOVE that series, and all of Pullman's books. We are doing a Golden Compass readalong in May, if you want to join. We'll be posting it in a couple of days.

    Anywho, I'm here to cheer and I know you can read more! Have fun and I'll do my best to stop by at least once more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that looks soooo good! Congratulations on your finished book :). Like Tanya I've thinking about reading Let's pretend this never happened but haven't got around doing so.A Girl that Likes Books

    ReplyDelete