Sunday 28 April 2013

#Readathon 2013 Spring Edition: Hour thirteen

Reading now: The Shadow in the North
Pages read during hour the last hour: 94
Pages read in total: 453
Books completed: Maskeblomstfamilien
Snacks consumed: Water, Coca Cola
Mini-challenges completed: 
Opening event meme
Book Cover Quiz

Mid-event survey:
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
Getting a bit sleepy, but very determined to finish this book before I sleep.

2) What have you finished reading?
Only the one book, and I'd read half of it before I started today. But I'm about two thirds of the way through the book I'm reading now.

3) What is your favourite read so far? 
The Shadow in the North

4) What about your favourite snacks?
The prawns I had at my friend's birthday party were amazing. As were the cakes.

5). Have you found any new blogs through the Readathon?
Not really had time to browse any other blogs, no. 

No comments:

Post a Comment