Saturday 27 April 2013

#Readathon 2013 Spring Edition: Introductory Questionaire

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Oslo, Norway

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I've not really planned entirely what I'm going to read, as I'm on a tight schedule. I'm just going to be grabbing whatever I feel like. My TBR list is long and varied.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Because I'm going to a birthday party later, I've not really stocked up on snacks. Am very much looking forward to the chocolate cake with raspberry filling I've made for the party, though.

4) Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Secondary school reader. Voracious reader. Part time book blogger. Big ol' nerd.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what's one thing you'll do different today?
This will be the first Readathon I take part in, where I can't read for the most of the 24-hour period. I should be able to get some hours in this afternoon, and tomorrow morning. It helps that in Norway, the reading starts at 2pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment