Tuesday 6 September 2016

Seasonal reading challenge: R.I.P XI

It's that time of year again. The days are getting shorter, the weather is getting colder. The trees are showing signs of changing the colour of their leaves. September 1st to October 31st brings the Readers Imbibing Peril challenge, which I have enjoyed for several years now. This is the eleventh year of the challenge, hosted over on Stainless Steel Droppings. As always, there is gorgeous artwork by Abigail Larson to accompany the challenge. All credit to her.

The genres of the challenge are mystery, suspense, thriller, gothic, horror and dark fantasy - so it's not really like I'll have to stretch my reading muscles too hard.

I will be reading Peril the First (four books), Peril the Second (two books) and Peril the Third (one book), because let's face it, most of my books in the next few months are likely to fit into one or more of the categories. I already have one finished and waiting in my review backlog and two more lined up on my e-reader.

If the challenge sounds like something you might enjoy, head over to the hosting website and sign up for it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment