Sunday 23 October 2016

#Readathon October 2016 - Hour 13, mid-event survey

What are you reading right now?
Just started Storm's Heart by Thea Harrison

How many books have you read so far?
Three

What book are you most looking forward to in the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Probably Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur: BFF

Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? 
My dad called to chat for a bit, and I couldn't really say no to him. My husband keeps enthusiastically wanting to talk to me, and some hours, I've been more distracted than others. But mostly, I've been able to read a lot of the first half. We're well past midnight here in Norway, though, so I only have an hour or two at most before I'll have to get some sleep. I'm too old and my job is too demanding for me to stay up all night. I'll do my best to get up at an early enough hour that I can get more reading done in the final hours of the event.

What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How long it took me to get through my last book. I thought a romance would be a quick read, but it felt like a bit of a slog. May read comics once I finish the book I'm on now.


Pages read total: 879
Currently reading: Storm's Heart by Thea Harrison
Books completed: Three
The Only Thing Worse Than Me is You - Lily Anderson
Fortunately, the Milk - Neil Gaiman
Rock Wedding - Nalini Singh

 

No comments:

Post a Comment