Saturday 21 October 2017

#Readathon - October 2017: Opening meme

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
As always - Oslo, Norway. I have cleared my schedule for the entirety of the 24 hours so I can really relax with my reading

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
This may be the first Read-a-thon where I haven't really given that much thought to what I am going to be reading. There are more than 600 unread books on my e-reader, I have a selection of audio books to choose from and a large stack of unread comics.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I have all the ingredients ready prepped for home made pizza, that I will make later, when I need a break. I think of all the things I have lined up, I'm most looking forward to that.

4) Tell us a little about yourself?
I'm a secondary school teacher. My husband is currently away in England (less distractions). We have two cats and a baby on the way. In the last few months, I have not gotten to read as much as I wanted, and I'm really looking forward to getting some proper reading time today.

5) If you participated in the last Read-a-thon, what's one thing you'll do different today?
I've got a pretty good Read-a-thon routine down now. I try to read fairly quick and easy books, so I don't get bored. I have audio books for when I need to do stuff around the house (like make myself food) and when I start getting tired, comic books are a great way to get more reading done.




No comments:

Post a Comment