Monday, 4 January 2016

Full House Challenge 2015 Wrap-Up Post

The Full House Reading Challenge, hosted over on the Book Date, gave me a bingo card of categories to complete. In 2014, I enjoyed the book bingo challenge so much I completed two Bingo Cards. This year, because I burned myself out a bit on challenges, I did complete this challenge, but I sadly have no wish to take part in a similar one again in 2016. I completed this one on the 19th of June, and here are the categories I had to fill and the books I read:



Library book
Odinsbarn – Siri Pettersen

Novella
TarnishedKnight – Bec McMaster

Author outside your own country
Visionin Silver – Anne Bishop

Won or borrowed

2nd or more in a series
TheRuin of a Rogue – Miranda Neville

A top book of 2015 for you
TheMartian – Andy Weir

Setting that you now want to visit
FirstFrost – Sarah Addison Allen

Book by an author you really like
TradeMe – Courtney Milan

Book set in the Northern Hemisphere
Allfor You – Laura Florand

Been on your TBR “forever”
Populærmusikkfra Vittula – Mikael Niemi

You heard about the book online
TheRoyal We – Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan

Award winning
WillGrayson, Will Grayson – John Green and David Levithan

Free choice
BigLittle Lies – Liane Moriarty

Debut novel by author
DearMr. Knightley – Katherine Reay

Published in 2014
SayYes to the Marquess – Tessa Dare

Set in the Southern Hemisphere
Rock Hard – Nalini Singh

First in a series
Shadowand Bone – Leigh Bardugo

Published 2000-2013

Published pre-2000
Girl,Interrupted – Susanna Kaysen

Type of book you rarely or never read

Published in 2015

A keeper
TheHook Up – Kristen Callihan

Outstanding hero or heroine
TheWinner’s Crime – Marie Rutkoski

Author new to you
StationEleven – Emily St. John Mandel

You love the cover
Uprooted – Naomi Novik

No comments:

Post a Comment