Wednesday 1 January 2014

Reading challenge wrapup 2013 - A to Z Reading Challenge

Yet another of the reading challenges I've completed in 2013, is the A to Z Reading Challenge, hosted by Dollycas. It's a fairly simple challenge, really. Read one book starting with each letter of the alphabet. Articles (a, an, the) don't count, and for the letters Q, Z and X, the letter can be anywhere in the title of the book. I'm quite proud that X was the only letter where I couldn't find a book starting with the letter. For neatness' sake, I decided that no author should appear on the list twice. I started it at the beginning of May and completed it on the 26th of December. My books were as follows:

A - Anna Karenina
B - Breadcrumbs
C - The Chocolate Touch
D - Dark Currents
E - Ella Enchanted
F - Fangirl
G - Gameboard of the Gods
H - The Heiress Effect
I - If I Stay
J - Jellicoe Road
K - Knaves' Wager
L - The Light Between Oceans
M - Magic Rises
N - North and South
O - The Ocean at the End of the Lane
P - Proven Guilty
Q - Quicksilver
R - Rose Under Fire
S - The Sparrow
T - Three Parts Dead
U - The Unchangeable Spots of Leopards
V - Vampire Science
W - Wallbanger
X - Bigger Than a Bread Box
Y - You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
Z - Zel

No comments:

Post a Comment